Subscribe to Generics bulletin, the world's leading newsletter for the generic medicines business.
It provides subscribers with a single source of accurate, regular and reliable commercial information. Managers of successful businesses in the increasingly fast-moving world of generic medicines benefit every week from its strategic insights and competitive intelligence.
Executives in all of the world's leading generic medicines companies, located in over 50 countries worldwide, make sure they regularly see Generics bulletin. Subscribing companies range from Actavis to Zydus Cadilla; from Apotex to Zhejiang Hengdian; and from Adcock Ingram to Zentiva.
They all benefit from an affordable annual subscription comprising 20 hard-copy editions and 46 emails direct to their desks, each containing the week's top news stories in the global generics industry.
Who Should Subscribe
- Ingredients - Who has which API
- Formulations - Who's developing which form where
- Products - What's been authorised and who's launching what
- Patents - What's nearing expiry and who's suing whom
- Pricing - Who's charging what and who's paying
- People - Who's been made responsible for what
- Companies - Who's buying, who's profiting and who's joining forces
- Markets - Which countries and categories offer the most potential
- Regulatory Affairs - What needs to be in the dossier. What's regarded as bioequivalent, and what can be referenced where
- Government Affairs - What's happening with TRIPS, the compulsory licensing, data protection, Bolar provisions, generic substitution, and many more